The efficiency of Intson-palletizing robot production line
Palletizing robots are common equipment in factories. They are directly related to the throughput of the assembly line. The popularity o🍃f robot palletizing production lines is related to the competitiveness of our products in the international market. 𒁏So how do you judge a good palletizing robot? What are the main aspects of judging the effectiveness of the palletizing robot production line?
Judging the🅘 effectiveness of the robot palletizing production line mainly has the following aspects:
1. Work stability and controllability; ཧgood work stability and contr🥀ollability should have a relatively low failure rate, can work continuously for a long time, operation and change packaging goals are easy to achieve;
2. The scalability of the packaged target; if the scalability of the🎉 packaged target is good, it should be adapted to packaging targets of different shapes𒅌, shapes, weights, and sizes;
3. The scalabilit🐓y of the packaging environment; if the scala🔯bility of the packaging environment is good, it should be adapted to production under narrow, harsh, and complex conditions (for example, a robot packs two production lines of products of different specifications);
4. Work efficiency: Whether the work efficiency is high is directly related 🦄to the production cost and capacity;
5. Measurement error: If the measuremenܫt error is small, it should be able to accurately locate for a long time (including the measurement error when the material is filled into the packaging container);
6. Maintainability: Maintainability refers to the difꦡficulty and cost𒊎 of troubleshooting and the difficulty of changing expansion factors;
7. Price: Price mainly refers to c🅺ost-effectiveness. Enterprises need to cr🦄eate benefits, and cost-effectiveness is what they value.